|Place of Origin:||China TPMS|
|Brand Name:||Highdart tpms|
|Certification:||CE, RoHs, CCC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pc|
|Packaging Details:||color box|
|Delivery Time:||7 days|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal|
Tire Pressure Monitor System With Truck FAQ
1. What it does?
Answer:Measures the air pressure and temperature within the tire to ensure that it is properly inflated.
2. How does it work?
Answer: Tire pressure monitoring systems continuously monitor the pressure in the tires through sensors located in the tires (direct system). The information collected by the sensors is transmitted to an on-board monitor that real time displays the tire data and warns the driver when tire pressure or temperature is outside of the preset level.
3. What is the advantage of tire pressure monitoring system?
Answer: Under-inflated tires need more fuel then properly inflated tires. It will save your money, ensure the safety especial during on the high way.
4. Is low tire pressure easily detected by eye?
Safed Answer:Under inflated tires are visually difficult to detect. It is recommended that tires are inspected and checked monthly with an accurate gauge. The TPMS is not intended to be a substitute for regular tire maintenance.
5. Why does tire pressure change during driving?
Answer: Many factors affect tire pressure including ambient temperature changes and tire damage such as punctures. Tire pressure drops about 1 psi for every 10 degrees F drop in ambient temperature. Additionally, tires lose as much as 1.5 psi per month as air escapes the tire and rim naturally.
6. Why there is no pressure and temperature readings on the LCD, only tire icon flashes?
Answer: The sensors transmit the pressure and temperature every 5 minutes. The monitor will stop show the pressure and temperature if it doesn’t get the signal from the sensors for over a hour.
7. What happens if I remove the sensors from the wheels?
Answer: You will get a warning on your display screen. There is NO way to rid of this warning except delete the sensors code on the monitor.
8. How do I turn off the "low tire" warning in my dash?
Answer: Inflate your tires with air to the acceptable PSI setting.
9. My TPMS warning light comes on when I start my car, but after a few minutes of driving, it turns off.
Answer: In cold weather, the sensor reads a lower PSI. As you drive, the air within your tires warm up, and thus the pressure is also increased.
10. I just filled my tires with air a few weeks ago, and it is showing me that I have low pressure.
Answer: A change in climate can affect the readings of the sensor because of the change in pressure of the tire. Climate affects the pressure within your tires.
11. How is the accuracy of the temperature readings on external sensors?
Answer: It doesn’t have great value as pressure reading, as it may be reading ambient temperature.
12. If one sensor in a kit stop working, is it possible to replace a sensors alone?
Answer:Yes, each sensor has a unique ID code, just program the new sensor to the monitor, the new sensor will replace the old sensor automatically.
13. Do I need to re-install the sensors after tires rotation?
Answer:NO. Vehicles should have the tires rotated after running certain kilometers, in order to ensure normal usage, you only need to re-programmed the sensors to the new positions.
14. What kind of device can RS232 TPMS module combined with?
Answer: The RS232 TPMS module can be interfaced with any system through UART(RS232) or USB. We have a standard protocol and you have to modify your management software as to communicate with our unit.
15. Is it possible that sensors interfere with each other?
Answer: As each sensor transmit the signal every 5 minutes, and sensors transmit separately. It only costs very little time to transmit signals, Then there is extremely low probability that sensors interfere with each other.
16. What’s the transmitting distance from sensors and monitor?
Answer: As for the TPMS for car, The range can be up to 25m, while as for the TPMS for long vehicles, the range can be up to 50m.
17. Is signal booster available?
Answer: Yes, we can provide optional signal booster for long vehicles if users want to make sure the monitor can read all sensors’ information.
Xiamen Highdart Electronic Information CO.,Ltd.
Add: Building #2, Floor 13, No.1888 Hongxiang West Road Haiximingzhu
Xiangan District, Xiamen, China
Office call: 86 592 558 1826
Cell Phone: 86 180 462 261 26
Highdart 3D office review http://www.expoon.com/2942/panorama